Reports To: Restaurant General Manager
• Timely and punctual on attendance
• Consistently perform 10 steps of quality customer service
• Demonstrates and promotes teamwork
• Maintains personal grooming and appearance at all times
• Creates a safe environment for the restaurant
• Completes required paperwork accurately and timely per company standards
• Following company guidelines, policies and procedures
• Make and maintain food products in accordance with health regulations and company standards
• Operate all assigned equipment (register, fuel console, etc.) safely and efficiently
• Complete all other restaurant tasks and activities assigned by the restaurant manager
• Must be able to work a flexible shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must be able to properly lift, pull, and push up to 50 lbs.
• Must perform basic mathematics
• Must be able to stand up for at least an 8 hour shift
• Repetitive standing, stooping, and bending as necessary
COME GROW WITH LOVES!
Love’s is an equal opportunity employer
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores - 14 months ago
At Love's, our people have been the key to our success since our founding more than 45 years ago. During that time, we have grown from a...