Serves as an expert consultant to applications developers to provide expertise on database capabilities and constraints
Performs data modeling; develops physical designs that demonstrate trade-offs between logical design and system performance
Creates logical and physical database designs
Establishes security and replication procedures
Demonstrates expert understanding of database performance tuning, data backup, recovery and security processes/ procedures
Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent training and experience; Graduate degree preferred
Approximately 8-12 years experience in related field
engineering designs, scripts and testing results for transfer of work to a Managed Services.
- Expert knowledge of Large Implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite supporting 600K + Customer Data Hub, HVOP, Financial Systems AP,AR,CM,PO, Field Services Modules, iSupport, iReceivables, iExpense, Scripting, TCA, Supply Chain.
- Expert knowledge in Oracle 11g RAC Database CRS, ASM and Workload management. Workload Balancing across the multi node RAC is critical.
- Expert Knowledge of Implementing a High Availability solution for Oracle E-Business Suite Application and Database using physical standby (DataGuard).
- Expert knowledge in Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Tech Stack with Large internal and external Web Servers, Oracle Forms, Concurrent Manager Tier seperate from DB with PCP.
- Expert knowledge of data architecture and database performance and capacity, Storage and memory configurations supporting 20 Terabyte Database
- Expert knowledge of advanced data architecture strategies such as table partitioning, Tiered ILM , Tablespace management, Object Re-orgs ,
- Expert knowledge of Database, SQL/PLSQL and Java Performance optimization and debugging.
- Expert Knowledge of installing, upgrading, cloning, and patching Oracle Applications with minimal Downtime Requirements
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Applications system administration including complex concurrent manager config, PCP, Workflow tuning, OPP manager, Application Architecture and security.
- Experience leading Performance Analysis and Optimziation efforts for new customizations , code releases and production incidents.
- Experience leading the design and implementation of procedures to monitor, evaluate, and improve Oracle Applications performance and workload.
- Experience leading the correction of production incidents and root-cause analysis.
- Experience with Information Lifecycle Management Tools for Data Management and Tiered storage - Archive/Purge/Subset.
- Experience Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle SOA , WebLogic/ADF, SSo/OAM, OID).
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager and ORacle Applications Pack and creating self service reports etc.
- Work effectively with Oracle Core DBAs, Developers, infrastructure teams and external customers to resolve problems with application/database systems.
- Prepare and conduct presentations for internal IT partners and business customers.
- Mentor co-workers, share technical expertise and provide leadership to junior team members.
- Ability to work with users (both IT and non-IT) to define needs, coordinate development, and provide solutions and training.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures and a commitment to achieving excellence in customer service.
- Technical Leadership skills and excellent communication skills are required.
- Lead Oracle Applications DBA must provide detailed documentation of
Other Skills: Suse Linux, x86, EMC, Unix Shell scripting, SQL, PLSQL.
- Support for 300+ Developers in best practices for SQL coding for best performance.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Office Depot - 23 months ago
Office Depot, Inc. is a global supplier of office products and services. The Company is organized into three business segments: North...