Senior Manager, Global Customer Insights & Segmentation-13002515
The Global Marketing Strategy & Development (GMSD) team is part of Global Corporate Services and is responsible for creating a global GCP value proposition as well as an integrated value proposition for GCP and GBT customers. As part of value proposition creation, the team will foster a deep analytic and qualitative understanding of the GCP customer, the markets we operate in and the segments we target. In addition, the team will develop an enabling capability roadmap, with a focus on global digital marketing capabilities, and will disseminate our marketing assets across the Global Client Group customer base.
- Strengthening GCP’s understanding of our customers’ needs and behavior by collecting and synthesizing voice of customer learnings from across the organization and directly from customers via customer research
- Disseminate holistic point of view and detailed learnings about GCP customers needs, satisfaction and behavior
- Analyze GCP target markets and segments and determine go to market approaches globally
- Develop deep understanding of market dynamics and competitive activities and share insights with broader organization to enable effective product development and marketing strategies.
- Work with GMSD leadership team on high visibility strategic initiatives and global marketing strategies
-3+ years of experience with strong strategic and analytical skills
-Superb relationship building skills and proven ability to influence and drive alignment within matrixed environment
-Excellent written and oral communication skills that engage and inspire employees and business partners across various management levels
-Strong interest in and healthy curiosity about emerging marketing channels
-Flexible and adaptable: able to work in a fast paced, innovative, ever changing global environment
-Intermediate level using excel (pivot tables, managing data, etc)
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...