Autonomy is the global leader in Information Retention and Discovery Management (IRDM) solutions. Our solutions enable organizations to capture, preserve and access unstructured digital information-including email, IM, files, scanned documents, and other electronic records-and review and produce relevant documents in a manner that reduces operational risks and costs while complying with legal, regulatory and business policy requirement.
We are looking for an experienced professional in storage management in the information technology department with hands on SAN/NAS management experience. Someone who has implemented and managed SAN/NAS over 1 petabyte of storage, is proficient in all Raid levels, storage challenges, and is a strategic thinker and team player.
- Rotating on call contact 24/7 for all system wide issues involving infrastructure and storage environment.
- Liaison between Operation and internal departments responsible for maintaining system specific applications and databases and storage growth in check, including storage capacity planning.
- Work with Application Engineers and Operational staff to allocate storage as necessary.
- Report storage utilization and consumption including historical trending.
- Maintaining storage hardware and software, including storage subsystems.
- Perform all storage management tasks remotely from the data center using tools such as EMC Control Center.
- Ensuring data stored on enterprise storage subsystems is adequately protected from media, hardware or facility failure.
- Managing the backup and recovery of data on storage subsystems using EMC RecoverPoint.
- Ensure highest levels of data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Responsible for ensuring reliability of storage environment.
- Responsible for ensuring integrity of replicated data.
- Responsible for DR mirror site storage replications.
- Ensure the reliability, availability and performance of storage network systems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- EMC Clariion and Celerra storage devices.
- 3PAR V400/S400/T400.
- Proven experience managing a storage environment in a “lights out” data center operation.
- Experience with the following EMC products: Control Center, Power Path, Navisphere Manager, and RecoverPointRecoverPoint– for site mirroring.
- Previous experience with Storage Resource Management (SRM) tools, Hierarchical Storage Management (HSM) tools, Data Lifecycle Management, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) would be a plus.
- Experience administering enterprise & mid-tier storage subsystems (Clariionon) and understanding of concepts such as Raid Groups and Storage Pools and remote storage replication.
- Solid understanding of storage networking fundamentals, concepts, and components, including storage subsystems, SCSI, Fibre Channel, switches, iSCSI, HBAs, virtualization, zoning, LUN masking, LVM, etc.
- Experience with Cisco & Brocade SAN and VSAN technology.
- Deployed and installed SAN components in regional and global datacenters.
- Implemented Snap Mirror on same storage array and across WAN.
- Defined, implemented and administered enterprise class servers HP and Dell.
- Implemented/managed Cisco equipment.
- Must possess a strong understanding of how the SAN is affecting enterprise Backup solutions.
- Scripting experience preferred.
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft SQL and Linux Operating Systems as it relates to Storage, Backup and restore technology.
- Must be independent, organized, self-motivated and responsible as well as able to work as a team member.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- This person should be forward thinking, and capable of bringing our Storage environment forward.
Autonomy, an HP Company, is a global leader in software that processes human information, or unstructured data, including social media, email, video, audio, text and web pages, etc. Autonomy’s powerful management and analytic tools for structured information together with its ability to extract meaning in real time from all forms of information, regardless of format, is a unique tool for companies seeking to get the most out of their data. Autonomy’s product portfolio helps power companies through enterprise search analytics, business process management and OEM operations. Autonomy also offers information governance solutions in areas such as eDiscovery, content management and compliance, as well as marketing solutions that help companies grow revenue, such as web content management, online marketing optimization and rich media management.
Please visit www.autonomy.com to find out more.