V&V Supremo Foods, Inc . is a well-established, leading manufacturer and distributor of premium quality authentic Mexican style food products including: cheeses, crema, chorizo and other products for retail and the food service industry nationwide. Headquartered in Chicago, the company is building the organization to support an aggressive, exciting expansion strategy.
Our Lead Actor/Actress will be responsible for preparing and presenting dishes in front of a camera. The lead actor/actress may contribute to recipe development, food styling, and other kitchen studio related duties. In addition, this individual will partner with the kitchen staff and studio team in all stages of the content development process (script writing, voice over and video production). Other off-camera duties such as kitchen set-up, recipe research and development, may be required as well.
- Responsible for preparing and artfully communicating cooking methodology and best practices as established by the organization while on camera.
- Prepare and lead a dynamic and interactive communication based style with kitchen staff/audience/assistants while on camera.
- Prepare and develop cooking skills with culinary team as assigned.
- May assist with recipe research and development set-up and pre-filming activities and with post filming break down process.
- Engage consumers through company approved TV, Radio and social media outlets.
To be considered, please submit a resume in Word or Pdf format, compensation expectations, and a link to a representative video clip to: email@example.com.
- A genuine passion for cooking- no formal cooking education or experience required (but if you have it, it’s an absolute plus).
- Must have a minimum of 2 + plus years acting experience
- Will be required to work various schedules as assigned