Description We are seeking Sales Consultants to represent BD's product portfolio to the US alternate site healthcare market segment. Primary responsibilities include: meeting/exceeding sales budget for additional territory; managing incremental conversion opportunities from initial targeting through evaluation, product ordering and in servicing; maintaining existing business; implementing marketing initiatives; implementing national/regional contractual agreements; providing routine performance reporting; working with local distributor branches servicing the territory; and utilizing available sales support resources.
- Must have three to five years experience as a sales professional.
- Bachelors degree in business or life sciences required; MBA a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills a must.
- Must have a demonstrated successful sales track record, solid negotiation skills, understanding of buyer/decision maker types, exhibit effective selling, listening, and verbal/presentation skills, and ability to assess and respond to customer needs.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Former clinical experience preferred.
- Must have demonstrated experience in managing both internal and external budgets and resources, conducting pre-call planning, and ability to prioritize and segment accounts.
- Must be willing to travel 10-25%
- Territory is based in St. Louis Missouri
Becton Dickinson - 17 months ago