POSITION PROFILE -(This position can be supported from the Detroit, Chicago or Minneapolis market)
Leads a team of Global Services Specialist's and Global Customer Coordinator's in support of assigned Global accounts. Sets team goals and measures performance against those goals. Responsible for ongoing recruiting, hiring and supporting of the GSS and GCC team, including overseeing the account load distribution as well as professional development, training, and administering annual performance evaluations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Staffs, manages and motivates a team of up to 15 Exempt and Non-Exempt employees
- Perform departmental training and professional development utilizing Ricoh's Performance Management tools.
- Plans and participates in regular team and one on one calls
- Monitors and redistribute workloads for GSS's and GCC's to ensure timely order turnaround, reporting and appropriate levels of customer service.
- Manages territory and account assignments of team
- Recruits, trains and manages turnover of new and existing employees.
- Responsible for the initial and on-going development of direct reports.
- Responsible for developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Prepares various reports for senior management
- Recommends new/improved procedures as needed to improve productivity and skillful job performance.
- Responsible to manage overtime expense
- Conducts performance reviews following Ricoh's performance management process
- Works with Sr. Ops Managers to determine training needs
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performs strategic planning for the GSS and GCC team and Global accounts by utilizing BEST Practices and Root Cause Analyses.
- Develops & delivers customer account performance reports to Global, District and Sales Management.
- Works with Sr. Management to resolve process gaps/discrepancies and resolve any account related issues.
- Acts as an escalation point for GAM's, GSS's, GCC's, and the Global team to resolve any outstanding account issues.
- Responsible for meeting the customers' expectations per the terms of their individual contracts
- Proactively manages internal and external customer expectations by acting as a liaison between District and RGS resources, business lines and customer administrative groups.
- May be responsible for generating external customer documentation and obtaining appropriate signatures
- Works with Leasing and billing to facilitate non-standard invoice requirements
- Facilitates the successful operational on-boarding of new and renewal accounts
- Responsible for team travel approvals and expense management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
- Four-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field
- Previous major, national or global account management experience required
- Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
- Requires 3+ years of Ricoh experience or 4+ years of related proven experience.
- Travel required as necessary
Ricoh - 18 months ago
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...