This position provides the leadership and development needed to staff our stores with highly effective and engaged Restaurant teams, maximizing Restaurant profitable revenue growth, meeting all food service operational and compliance standards and delivering outstanding customer service.
Restaurant Operational Standards
- Develop a customer driven culture that supports outstanding customer service.
- Develop and maintain a sales-focused climate, focusing on suggestive selling and growing guest check averages.
- Instill proactive customer support in the store teams via ongoing coaching and training of all team members. 2. Leadership and Talent Management
- Recruit, qualify, select, hire and develop effective and engaged Restaurant Assistant Managers and Restaurant Associates.
- Train and coach the Restaurant Assistant Manager and Restaurant Associates to ensure that they are confidently able to perform all job duties.
- Develop and support a high energy work climate that maximizes the potential of all Restaurant Employees and exemplifies the Corporation’s commitment to excellence.
- Meet all food service brand requirements.
- Maintain company and customer expectations by providing appealing restaurant conditions.
- Disseminate corporate communication, policies and practices to Restaurant Employees; solicit feedback to share with both the Restaurant District Manager and District Manager.
- Track and report all changes in the business environment such as changes in traffic patterns, economic development, competitor openings and closings, and customer buying preferences.
- Analyze financial performance of the restaurant and work with the Store Manager, Restaurant District Manager and District Manager to create action plans to improve restaurant performance.
- Partner with the Store Manager to maximize profitability in all aspects of the business.
GREAT BENEFITS (All benefits are subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Associates (2-year) or Bachelors (4-year) degrees is desired.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of industry experience or knowledge or applicable retail experience
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and take corrective actions to support sales growth
Join us in a “Fast, Friendly, and Clean” environment at Kangaroo Express. Our application process may take up to 30 minutes to complete. We hope you’ll join us!
- Health Plans – Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision , Employee Assistance Plan
- Financial – 401 (k) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance – Group Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Spouse/Child Life Insurance
- Paid Time off – Vacation
Headquartered in Cary, North Carolina, The Pantry, Inc. is a leading independently operated convenience store chain in the southeastern...