- Assist with entitlement services on development projects
- Prepare /c oordinate closing statements and settlement statements
- Draft commercial leases
- UCC searches
- Title examination
- Transactional due diligence
- Post-closing follow-through
- Communicate directly with development team, lenders, surveyors, environmental consultants, municipal officials, title company underwriters, etc. to coordinate, complete closings and appraisals.
- Prelimina ry construction contract review
- Assist with leasing, sales and lender proposals
- Organize files and documentation
- Assist with project coordination
- Other duties as assigned
Standards of Performance:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must possess the ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks.
- Must possess superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong knowledge of MS Office, including superior skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Must have a strong knowledge of other real estate software, including mapping (MS MapPoint), aerial photography (Google Earth), and MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Adherence to employment agreement.
- Quality performance of duties in job description.
- Adherence to corporate policies as described in Rockford Companies’ policy manual.
- Report to work on-time.
- Respectful interaction with other employees, tenants, subcontractors, and general public.
Monster - 6 months ago
Rockford Construction Company, Inc. was founded in 1987 by John Wheeler and Michael VanGessel for the practice of general construction and c...