Market retail banking products and services to mass market customers, face to face or over the phone, in
order to grow, retain and maximize profit for the bank. Offer banking solutions to customers after
capturing the customer profile conversation on Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
Utilize Customer Relationship Management system for leads to maximize new and existing deposit
relationships through cross-selling of all retail banking products. Deliver an exceptional customer service
experience while responding to daily customer inquiries.
1. Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or equivalent professional experience.
2. Two years of proactive sales experience preferred for FSA (two years required for Sr. FSA).
3. Two years of retail banking experience. (Sr. FSA only)
4. Life and Health insurance required (Sr. FSA only)
5. Series 6 and 63 investment licensing preferred. (Sr. FSA only)
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
7. Must exhibit a very professional and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with
customers and co-workers.
8. Demonstrate ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly
9. Must be able to meet deadlines and pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an
excellent customer experience.
10. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
11. Must have assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.
BBVA Compass - 12 months ago
The needle of this Compass points south. Compass Bancshares is the holding company for Compass Bank, which does business as BBVA Compass....