As a Web Designer, you will have a passion for clean code, professional graphic design and staying on top of the latest web technologies. This job entails working with various clients and our internal teams to ensure our products look visually remarkable and our websites are cleanly coded to the latest web standards.
You should possess and show strong interest in web and graphic design, as well as pushing the boundaries with the latest web trends.
- Design and setup ongoing client websites
- Provide technical website support for internal departments
- Create and design new company products
- Communicate with clients in a professional manner to ensure their websites are properly designed
- Work closely with in-house departments to complete tasks
- Troubleshoot and problem solve website based issues
- Proven ability to hand code HTML/CSS ( WE DO NOT USE DREAMWEAVER )
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, SMM and related web marketing strategies
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop (Illustrator a huge plus)
- You must be comfortable in a PC environment
- You must be able to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies, tools and software
- You must be outgoing, upbeat and able to thrive in a team environment
- You must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with Java Script and Jquery is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You must have a sense of humor and love dogs too!
- In order to qualify for this position, a competency test will be administered to evaluate your skills in design and hand coding.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday in-house position.
How to Apply
Please email a resume, cover letter, portfolio and/or any other pertaining information regarding the job you're applying for. Tell us a little about yourself and why you think you would be a great fit for this position within RWS. The email address to submit to is email@example.com . Thank you for your interest in our company!
Retailer Web Services - 9 months ago