s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Senior Associate in Transactions-Corporate Finance Infrastructure for our Transactions & Restructuring practice to join us in our Los Angeles office.
* Participate as a team member on Public Private Partnerships (PPP) advisory engagements
* Assist and advise clients on the development and evaluation of their PPP financial models
* Support clients in negotiating PPP transactions including the drafting and reviewing of bid documentation, issue papers, and reports for external use
* Provide support to the preparation of PPP proposals to target clients
* Participate in Infrastructure/PPP conferences and other marketing initiatives
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...