Education, Certification & Licenses:|
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent; some college
- Minimum 2 years experience in desktop publishing or digital print
- Have prior successful experience as a print-for-pay associate
- Ability to operate computer systems relevant to all aspects of
- Check, troubleshoot and prepare digital and hardcopy files for
Work Conditions, Physical and Sensory Requirements:
weekends, as needed; broad availability
- Work full-time hours on a variety of day/evening shifts, including
requiring a headset or a device on/in the ear
- Able to use electronic communication devices during all working hours
occasionally and 25 pounds regularly as well as climb 8# to 10# ladders
- Able to lift, move or carry medium-weight objects up to 50 pounds
to retrieve and/or stock merchandise as needed
short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products
- Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only
customer inquiries and issues
- Effectively interact with customers and be capable of handling
- Able to provide resolution in a courteous and professional manner
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain composure while multi
OfficeMax is an equal opportunity employer that employs persons
regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability,
age (40 and over), veteran status, and other protected status as
required by applicable law. OfficeMax uses E-Verify to determine the
eligibility of employees to work in the US.
The Specialist, ImPress Production is responsible to positively
contribute to the customer#s shopping experience by effectively training
and directing ImPress Associates while leading by example a high level
of customer service, production, and quality control. This position will
assist customers by producing high quality print materials in a timely
manner that meets or exceeds the customer#s expectations.
Position Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
1. Demonstrate a customer first perspective.
2. Use radios and headsets to answer questions and assist store team
members to recommend the best total sales solution.
3. Effectively train ImPress Associates and lead by example a high
level of customer service and on-time production.
4. Accurately calculate prices and provide quotes to customers for all
5. Accept and process electronic jobs received from customers and/or
other ImPress locations.
6. Process and recommend improvements to custom designed orders as
7. Answer the phone promptly and courteously and direct calls to the
8. Perform all duties of the ImPress Associate.
9. Ensure accurate and timely processing of all customer requests for
10. Maintain and execute to the quality control process.
11. Maintain working knowledge of all ImPress services and demonstrate
an ongoing commitment to learning.
12. Monitor the store#s performance and identify opportunities for
improved production execution.
13. Provide assistance in all areas of the store based on business need.
Perform all other tasks and assignments as requested by ImPress and/or
14. Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in
accordance with established cash control procedures and Customer Service
15. Demonstrate a commitment to OfficeMax core values.
16. The above represents general responsibilities for the position. They
are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as
If you'd like for me to upload, just need to confirm logo..assuming the logo from the careers site, but want to confirm since it is not the...