The Predictive Modeling Consultant will work with the project team in the analytics lab to develop analysis data sets of fraud risk factors for modeling work and perform statistical analyses to model and predict fraud; work with Medicare SMEs to identify fraud vulnerabilities; develop business requirements for model operation; test implementation of models to requirements, and work with SMEs to research/evaluate model performance in investigations.
Consultants will be located in an IBM office in the metropolitan area or at an IBM client site.
Generally projects and clients are within the Metro area and require very limited travel outside of the local area. However, some projects do require up to 100% travel for an extended period of time that is generally less than 1 year. Consultants are required to be flexible with their ability to travel and cannot refuse projects due to travel.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1 year experience in SAS programming skills
- At least 1 year experience in knowledge of SQL queries, experience with large scale data manipulation
- At least 1 year experience in produce descriptive statistical analysis
- At least 1 year experience in analytical report writing and presentation skills.
- Readiness to travel Up to 5 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Basic knowledge
- Doctorate Degree
- At least 1 year experience in Medicare / medical background/experience
- At least 1 year experience in knowledge of fraud prevention, statistical modeling, data mining
- English : Intermediate
• To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
• To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 19 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...