Our growing mental health private practice has opportunities for therapists who are at least 2 years post license LPCC, LISW, PhD or greater and have experience working with children and adolescent populations. We have part-time and full-time positions available to work with clients at local area schools in Cuyahoga and Lorain counties.
1. Candidates should be minimum 2 years post licensure.
2. Excellent diagnostic, treatment and documentation skills required.
3. Supervisory designation in the State of Ohio is a plus.
4. Active credential status on insurance panels such as Caresource, Wellcare, Medicaid, or Medicare is a plus.
5. Ability to work collaboratively with clinicians, psychiatrists, and other members of the practice team.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email shown below and include "ICS posting" in the subject line.