Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, prepares presentations and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following.
- Provide administrative and travel support – must have good working knowledge and experience with the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Calendar/meeting schedule coordination.
- Security (Visit requests, Base access procedures, and JPAS experience is preferred).
- Answering phones.
- Draft, route and maintain Official correspondence.
- Work with external customer to identify status of plans and projects and prepare data calls. Prepare briefing books, briefing slides and security administration and visit requests.
- Initiate or process NMCI equipment and status changes.
- Maintain the System Security Plan to enable classified document processing.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office software including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word and Adobe Acrobat and electronic mail applications.
- Ability to multi task and adapt to constant change.
- Experience using Defense Travel System (DTS)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- MUST be a US Citizen.
- Successful candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a government security clearance at a secret level or higher; interim may be required before starting employment.
Level 1 – High School diploma or GED with up to two years of relevant experience.
BENEFITS: PPO HEALTH, VISION, DENTAL, GROUP LIFE, 401K, SHORT/LONG TERM DISABILITY, PERSONAL TIME-OFF (PTO) AND 10 PAID HOLIDAYS
- ALL RESUME SUBMISSIONS MUST PROVIDE PERSONAL EMAIL FOR CORRESPONDENCE.
Tri Star Engineering, Inc - 16 months ago