American Residential Services has openings for a Sales Manager in our service center. We offer a competitive compensation package and a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life and long-term disability insurance.
In this position you will collaborate with the General Manager in attaining all sales goals and service center revenue objectives. As the Sales leader; this position has responsibility for our field sales workforce performance. Ensures that the route sales team has adequate resources to meet daily operational demands and capitalize on both residential and commercial sales opportunities. Observes and rides along on routes, providing feedback and coaching to employees on improving route sales, productivity and safety.
Develops the Customer Service and Safety culture and utilizes sales leadership skills in building employee performance to grow market share and enhance client partnerships. Troubleshoots and resolves safety, service, and other operational problems in collaboration with sales, service and administrative functions. Monitor daily sales performances and make necessary adjustments to achieve sales budgets. Monitor and assure compliance to all company sales policies in the assigned location.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDING EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS)
- Increase unit sales and dollars by implementing, teaching and enforcing company sales practices.
- Conduct twice weekly evening call sessions, daily sales posting, and weekly training meetings.
- Work in field with sales professionals daily and maintain minimum sales activity requirements.
- Evaluate sales professional use of sales aids and sales formula.
- Monitor and assure sales professionals are using all creative sales programming in the field.
- Direct involvement with selling and establishing strategic relationships to maximize revenue.
- Analysis of the market to identify competitive advantages for the Company.
- Working closely with operations and the call center to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Cultivating and expanding client relationships to increase sales revenue.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – "United by Exceptional Service"
- Minimum of 8 years of experience successfully leading a fast-paced service organization and a proven track record of growing a business.
- Bachelor’s degree required and 4 to 6 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Master's degree preferred.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding revenue objectives.
- Ability to create work environments that enables people to thrive while effectively resolving conflict and manage organizational controversy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and must be computer proficient.
AA EOE M/F DV/ARS/RESCUE ROOTER-
American Residential Services LLC - 10 months ago