The position is related with certification and support of Intergraph's SmartPlant Enterprise solution. The candidate will work with integrated applications in one or more of the following areas:
- Software testing and certification and customer support
- Develop and implement automated software testing
- Information Management
- Engineering & Schematics, Instrumentation & Electrical, 3D Modeling & Visualization
- Materials Management & Project controls
- Administration of Windows servers and server virtualization
- Administration of relational databases - Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server
Requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience
Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering and some programming knowledge or a Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
Intergraph is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Intergraph - 20 months ago
They like wide open spaces at Intergraph -- and city streets, too. The company provides spatial information management software, which...