Yellow Bridge Interactive, a Pittsburgh-based web development company, is seeking an experienced Front-End Website Designer/Developer. This position will involve creating custom website designs that will be appealing and easily understood by the end user. The ideal candidate should have strong HTML5 and CSS3 programming abilities.
- Create HTML 5 CSS3 front-end themes for Content Management Systems
- Design website front-ends with usability and conversions in mind
- Working with clients and project managers to build and refine graphic designs
- Working closely with project managers and other members of the development team to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Attending client meetings during the sales process and during development when needed
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 programming abilities
- Must have some knowledge of PHP code and how to manipulate it if necessary
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- 2 or more years of working web development experience or commensurate internship experience
- An associate’s degree or greater in a related field from an accredited institution
- Relaxed, fun environment with a casual dress code
- Convenient location in the South Side!
- Great growth opportunities
- Awesome coworkers!
This position pays $18/hour. Please send your resume as well as samples of your work.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Yellow Bridge Interactive is a full-service web design firm that provides design and development solutions for companies of all sizes....