Coram, an Apria Healthcare Company, is a leading provider of specialty infusion and pharmacy distribution services with more than 80 branch locations and over 50 infusion suites throughout the country. Our more than 2,000 employees, including nearly 1,000 infusion nurses and pharmacists, are known in the industry for providing a high level of personalized care to thousands of home and infusion suite IV patients every day. Please visit our website at
Infusion Pharmacy Manager ( Pharmacist ) - Albuquerque, NM
- As a pharmacy manager with Coram you will assume complete responsibility for management of the pharmacy department.
- Monitor all activities necessary to provide for the effective daily operation of the pharmacy department, providing quality products and services to infusion therapy patients.
- Limit risk management and safety exposure in the pharmacy.
- Manage subordinate managers who supervise other employees in the business office and clinical departments.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
(or Coram Healthcare
) is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
- Requires a BS in Pharmacy or a PharmD from an accredited college or university, current RPh license for state of practice.
- 2+ years of experience as a pharmacy manager, director, or senior supervisor.
- 2-4 years of IV infusion experience from a hospital or home infusion background.
Because Apria believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V