The primary objectives of this position are to support store management with processing, visual presentation and replenishment of sales floor departments. May assist in other areas as needed.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 1+.
High school diploma or equivalent. Advanced education preferred.
Previous experience in an apparel environment desired.
Past experience leading a department is preferred.
Strong organizational skills
Ability to multi-task
Must be able to prioritize objectives
Must show high level on intiative and self motivation
Solid interpersonal skills
Strong customer service skills
This position involves a weekend and evening work schedule.
While performing this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, stand,
use hands and fingers to handle and feel objects, tools, or controls, stoop,
kneel, or crouch. The employee is occassionally required to climb and balance.
Frequently lift and/or move up to 25lbs., occassionally lift and/or move up to
1. Processing, visual presentation and replenishing sales floor. Maintains adequate stock levels to maximize sales. Includes transfer of product from warehouse to sales floor.
2. Timely markdown of merchandise as directed by division merchandisers. Reticketing as needed.
3. Communicates inventory opportunities and challenges to store management and division merchandising staff in a timely basis. Review sales/inventory reports.
4. Insures execution of best practice initiatives.
5. Will assist with sales floor objectives such as cash register operations, customer service desk, fitting rooms and/or general maintenance.
6. Insure proper signage and pricing is in place.
7. Provides direction to and leads part-time sales floor associates.
8. Perform other duties as requested by supervision
The movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High put Vans sneakers on the map, but the company owes its current popularity to the fashion sense of...