The Brachytherapy Development Manager manages all aspects of the sales cycle with new and existing customers and is responsible for demonstration, quotation generation, and execution of sales of the Brachytheraphy product line.
The BDM will undertake drive business development in their region with new and existing customers. The BDM will be key in creating brachytherapy awareness by promoting the utilization of both HDR and LDR products and constantly looking to expand the modality within their assigned region. The BDM is responsible for driving sales of afterloaders into new centers that have not yet begun brachytherapy by actively promoting the modality to all potential centers in their assigned region.
Competitor awareness and analysis will be the responsibility of the BDM, to identify all competitive systems in their assigned region and develop a plan of action for replacing those competitive units and improving Elektas marketshare. Lifecycle activities will be key to the BDM, from interaction with key internal functions such as sales administration &, contracts and maintenance to ensure contract timeliness, add-on sales and payment terms meet the agreed Elekta guidelines. The BDM will participate in all sales training and will attend, when required, at any or all major trade shows.
This position will cover the following areas: KS, ID, WA, MT, SD, ND, WY, CO, KS, MN IA
The Selected Candidate Will:
- Expand the adoption of Brachytherapy to customers through the local execution and energetic promotion of global and regional marketing and medical affairs programs;
- Maximize each Customer’s profitable Life Cycle Revenue of our portfolio of products and value added services within Elekta’s installed base while driving adoption of our newest hardware and software platforms;
- Work within the framework of our sales force effectiveness program, the production and predictable achievement of short and medium term order intake and revenue forecasts;
- Utilize population and active use of our CLM system to drive effective territory management and the execution of regional marketing programs;
- Secure conversions of competitive sites to our solutions Maximizing each Customer’s profitable Life Cycle Revenue of our portfolio of products and value added services within Elekta’s installed base via upgrades of our newest hardware and software platforms;
- Generate leads for your counterparts responsible for the promotion of other portfolio products within your same geography while being the voice of the customer internallt to ensure we are properly meeting market expectations;
- Achieve exceptional customer satisfaction with our company as measured in retention rates and survey results through regular clinical and business review meetings and interactions;
- Deliver expected levels of sales promotion activity and financial results while maintaining Elekta sales support systems (e.g. CLM, Expense Reporting, HRM, etc,.) in a manner which allows us to exceed customer satisfaction, emoployee satisfaction and legal/regulatory requirements;
- Successfully complete all internal and external training programs to ensure you are an asset to our customer base in your solution selling effortsp;
- Assist with additional projects or activities as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration desirable;
- High performer with demonstrable track record in achieving sales targets in previous roles;
- Excellent face to face presentation skills;
- Ability to conduct business dialogue with a variety of customer groups, i.e. hospital boards, finance, physicists;
- Visable and consistent high level of self motivation;
- Professional conduct in a high profile role must be evident at all times;
- Computer competency- ability to use complex quoting system along with microsolf office suite of applications;
- Well organizational and planning skills, with strong self-management abilities;
- Ability to forecast revenue to a high degree of accuracy;
- An active interest in self-development and an awareness of the need to keep up to date with sales education trends and initiatives;
- 75% of travel is required.