This position is responsible for leading a team that will assess, develop, design, implement, and evaluate a comprehensive product training strategy for the Sales & Account Management area and subdivisions (Managed Care, Commercial, Sales, Account Management Services). The role will also be responsible for conducting similar process described above for both internal and external (client) systems training.
This role will work closely and be highly collaborative with other key areas, individuals, and leadership groups in the Product, Marketing, and IT/OPs in regards to product and systems training, product up-sell, product sales support, market messaging, system upgrades, and system functionality
- Create, develop, and implement comprehensive product and systems training strategy with the SAM employees and clients being the main audience.
- Develop, design, update, and maintain a library of product training modules, materials, sessions. Areas and/or topics will include but are not limited to Therapeutic Resource Center, Home Delivery, Clinical, Specialty, etc.
- Create and deliver sessions that reinforce foundational product knowledge, product upsell positioning, and product upsell process
- Be a conduit of information and coordination between the SAM Training team, the Product Management teams, and the Marketing teams
- Create, maintain, and coordinate all client systems training via a variety of mediums both through the integration process and ongoing post integration.
- Drive e-learning strategy / web based training strategy within the S/M area aligning the needs of the SAM teams with internal partners such as Product, Marketing, IT/OPs, and clients
- From both a knowledge base and competency perspective within Sales & Marketing Training & Communication Team and broader Sales & Marketing organization implement new technologies, gain acceptance of new approaches, and leverage resources to meet the learning needs of various audiences both internal and external.
- Supervise web based training / e learning developers focusing on internal (S/M) and external (clients) applications from the assessment, development, delivery, and evaluation stages.
- Evaluate current and potential future content gaps as it pertains to product and systems training / knowledge that exist in both legacy companies.
- Coordinate LMS activities and strategy for S/M area with responsibilities of uploading, maintaining, and tracking completion.
- Develop and implement processes and best practices to ensure and training models are aligned with business goals, product and systems updates, and evolving priorities of the organization.
BA/BS degree (or equivalent experience) and 10-14 years relevant experience or
- M / MS and 8-12 years of experience
- Preferred fields of education / experience include Organizational Development, Training, Business Administration, IT, or Product Management
- Demonstrated knowledge of human behavior, adult learning program delivery, organization development theory and practice as well as working knowledge of all facets of training assessment, design, delivery, implementation, and enforcement.
- Web based training or other e-learning design and/or development using instructional design tools such as Captivate, Articulate or Dreamweaver is preferred.
- Flash, Adobe, graphical, or video design development experience in a training environment preferred.
- Strong people leader and strategic thinker with a track record of leading training initiatives from concept through execution preferably in a product training or e-learning environment
- Knowledge of PBM or Healthcare industry preferred. Knowledge of PBM products and services preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, often at the management level.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and keep issues confidential is critical to this position.
- Experience working cross-functionally to coordinate plans and execute against timelines and budgets is a must.
- Advanced problem solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally to resolve issues and generate results among potentially conflicting constituencies.
- Project management experience, and proven ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple priorities.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is needed.
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 17 months ago