Are you passionate about being part of the biggest healthcare transformation in history? The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (ACA) – the national health care reform law – ushers in evolving payment methodologies, business models and care coordination workflow for hospitals, physician practices, and post-acute care providers.
For more than 30 years, DecisionHealth has ensured the financial health of the nation’s healthcare providers. Health reform has created the need to build out our business development team to take advantage of the exciting, emerging business development opportunities.
Here’s your opportunity to work with the DecisionHealth team in planning and implementing its ACA-tied product line expansion strategy to drive the long-term viability of acute and post-acute providers.
We’re looking for a truly motivated candidate who will quickly create solutions that meet the urgent need among hospitals, physician offices, home health agenicies, payers, and other key stakeholders for high-utility guidance, analysis and data; Someone who will eagerly take advantage of the tremendous long-term growth opportunities, but with enough short-term focus to meet the bottom line. Your task is to identify business opportunities, conduct due diligence, and eventually take product to market.
From print to electronic solutions, we’re ready to invest in your big ideas. You’ll have the freedom to venture into new niche provider markets, while leveraging DecisionHealth’s existing physician practice and home health market penetration.
· Conduct detailed analysis of the impact of health reform on provider and payer markets to inform product line expansion strategy
· Build a B2B suite of products that address new and anticipated changes in health care practice, technology, and regulation
· Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key c-suite health provider executives, ACA thought-leaders and strategic partners and vendors to accelerate market entry.
· Work with cross functional teams to bring products to life, and to iterate throughout the product life cycle
· Evaluate strategic customer offerings and determine appropriate customer targeting.
· Drive strategy prioritization for product, pricing, and distribution strategy.
· Assess likely revenue and profit impacts of product launches and evaluate against the start up and/or maintenance costs
· Evaluate potential strategic partners and vendors, negotiating terms necessary to implement pilot programs for market development ideas
· Evaluate the needed resources (internal and external) for business line launches and assemble the appropriate resources from inside and outside the company to address the business needs of a program
· Communicate strategic vision and tactical progress to senior leadership.
Required Skills and Experience
Expert in the overall health care delivery system, healthcare solutions (RCM, Healthcare IT, etc.) and familiarity with health care reform initiatives and their current and future implications.
Knowledgeable in all aspects of healthcare reform
Expert in solution selling, consultative business development, and/ or other complex B2B selling constructs.
BS/BA required. MBA or other advanced degree preferred
5-10 years of increasing responsibility in a business development and/or product management role demonstrating a track record of strategic planning, product development, implementation and results.
Direct experience in hospital revenue cycle workflow, pain points, strategic goals, business models preferred.
In exchange for your skills and talents, we offer a competitive compensation package, a full menu of benefits including health, dental, life insurance, a 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement and free fresh bagels every Monday morning and all the coffee, tea and fresh fruit you need every day.
Work hard. Make money. Have fun. If you’re the type of professional who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done, you have what it takes to succeed at DecisionHealth.
Find out more about us at www.decisionhealth.com . To apply, please visit our parent company website at www.ucg.com . Please submit a copy of your resume with salary history when applying.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.