Title: Representative, Account (Sales Representative- Medical Surgical)
Location: Puerto Rico-Guaynabo-Bldg 03
Job Number: 12011091JOB TITLE: Representative, Account (Sales Representative- Medical Surgical Products)
At Cardinal Health, we''re developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Function: Direct Sales
Family: Account Management - Med Prod
What Account Management - Med Prod contributes to Cardinal Health
Account Management is responsible for managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for long-term relationship building between the customer, Cardinal Health, and other professional organizations (Group Purchasing Organizations, etc). The complexity of the solution, product, or services offered is variable and can range from simple to moderately complex selling.
What is expected of you for success in your role
- Demonstrates working industry knowledge that may include the following: key competitors, terminology, technology, trends, challenges, reimbursement and government regulations; demonstrates basic knowledge of customers'' unique business needs related to Cardinal Health offerings
- Participates in delivering portfolios of solutions that meet Cardinal Health and customer goals
- Addresses internal and external constituents needs with moderate supervision
- Considers account profitability when making decisions and performing daily tasks
- Builds and maintains trusted partner relationships in relatively non-complex environments
- Facilitates processes in a relatively non-complex environment with moderate supervision
What is expected of you and others at this level in Direct Sales for functional success
Accountabilities in this role
- Applies knowledge of the customer''s business to develop optimal solutions
- Proactively and with a regular cadence demonstrates to the customer the defined value of partnering with Cardinal Health both pre- and post-sales
- Effectively negotiates and collaborates with the customer and colleagues to influence support for mutually beneficial outcomes and achieve consensus
- Builds and sustains relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Identifies and qualifies new sales opportunities and develops plans for introducing new solutions through collaborative relationships
Strategic Selling and Business Development in the Alternate Care Sector (Homecares, Hospices & Ambulatory Surgery Centers).
- Bachelor''s degree required
- Min 2 years of experiencein Account Management and the selling of Medical Surgical Products
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel user.
- Ability to travel 100% of time
- Valid driver''s license
Cardinal Health - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a $108 billion health care services company that improves the...