Liquidity Services Inc. provides business and government clients and buying customers the world’s most transparent, innovative and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. Liquidity Services achieves maximum recovery for our clients’ customer returns, overstock, used and salvage assets by employing a multi-channel strategy that leverages our industry-leading online marketplaces, as well as direct sales and consumer marketplace channels. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $3 billion of surplus assets in over 500 product categories including consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment.
The Channel Optimization Associate is responsible for assisting with the overall execution of Liquidity Services Inc. accounts. This includes working with the auction listing team and multiple warehouses to ensure the highest level of recovery for LSI and our partners. The Associate will participate in process improvement projects within the Channel Optimization team to increase workflow efficiency and quality.
• Support account execution, ensuring LSI is achieving the highest levels of return on different product lines
• Monitor and reconcile inventory on a basic level
• Aid in monitoring key performance indicators to ensure that continuous improvement efforts result in defect reduction, increased margins and overall efficiency within the process
• Assist with the coordination of shipments with LSI’s Operations department to improve processes and services to support a variety of customer business segments
• Assist with analyzing account needs and developing recommendations to best support LSI’s clients
• Ensure continuous reporting is suited to the needs of the client
• Perform administrative duties related to account/project work
• Recent graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, or another related field
• Demonstrated ability to focus and prioritize operational tasks in a high growth environment
• Must possess strong analytical skills with advanced Excel skills and financial analysis abilities
• High initiative and commitment to relentless self-improvement
• Strong organizational skills
• Committed to promoting an environment of teamwork, communication and innovation
Liquidity Services, Inc.’s mission is to provide business and government clients and buying customers with the world’s most...