Information Assurance Engineer (IAE)
Information Assurance Engineer (IAE) shall be responsible for developing plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs. Perform risk assessments and execute tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures. Document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests. Review violations of computer security procedures and discuss procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated. Develop and document integrated security architecture to enable or enhance the CIO and Agency platforms. Model competing architectures and prototype discrete information security technologies to insure that applications programs are constructed with the highest security possibly in accordance with client IT security directives. Perform risk analysis of competing models. Prepare information security policy recommendations for presentation to the Agency IT executives. Evaluate emerging INFOSEC requirements and technologies to assist agency in identifying a long-term investment strategy. Provide INFOSEC engineering support to agency projects to include the evaluation of proposed analytic tools. Identify viable INFOSEC architectures and designs. Analyze and define security requirements for Multilevel Security (MLS) issues. Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions to MLS requirements. Gather and organize technical information about an organization’s mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena. Perform risk analyses, which also include risk assessment. Produce and execute IT service continuity plan including technical service recovery plans. Train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency. Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Existing MBI required
- 4 yr College Degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- five(5) plus(+) years of progressively responsible Information Assurance tasks,
- three (3) plus (+) years of supporting Certification & Accreditation of Systems and Risk Assessments.
PPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Additional certifications preferred:
- GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Information Assurance Security Officer (IASO) Certification Course completion,
- Prior SA/networking
Ppc Just do not lose your chance :).