The Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex houses amazing exhibits, tours and inspiring shows that immerse you into the past, present and future of the space program. Our operations include food and beverage, retail, educational programs, tours and the Astronaut Hall of Fame. Visit our website at www.kennedyspacecenter.com
- Responsible for developing an ongoing strategy across social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Four Square).
- Find, sort, analyze, organize, categorize and distill NASA and space news content among social media channels.
- Build rapport, credibility and loyalty based on content between the brand and key audiences
- Create, plan, update and implement an editorial content calendar across all social media platforms. Write and frequently post content to the Internet via the KSCVC blog.
- Develop NASA/space exploration content for the NASA news section of the KSCVC website and social media platforms.
- Monitor conversations and answer questions, participate in conversations and develop responses as required on various social media platforms.
- Build relationships with travel, aerospace and other key bloggers in the tourism/space industries. Create and facilitate social media familiarization tours.
- Prepare weekly reports documenting social media statistics: number of fans/followers, interactions in each channel, tone of conversations.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Three to five years experience preferred in social media/digital media.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required.
- Professional writing for a variety of audiences.
- Able to work nonstandard business hours.
- Must be proficient on standard office equipment as well as in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Expert knowledge of social media channels.
- Must be flexible in a rapidly changing environment and able to handle multiple projects.
- Personable and social.
Delaware North Companies
- 2 years ago - save job