Location: Clearwater, FL
This is an exciting time in Honeywell's Materials Management organization, and here is a great opportunity to showcase your skills!
At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage. Our workforce includes a great diversity of values, opinions, backgrounds, and cultures.
Honeywell Aerospace is a $10B SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 40,000 employees in over 125 domestic and international locations. We are a leading global aviation supplier designing, manufacturing, and distributing advanced electronic systems, products, and services to commercial, defense and space industries.
We are building a world that's safer and more secure. More comfortable and energy efficient. More innovative and productive. We are Honeywell. Don't miss a chance to have a career with exceptional earning potential and stretch challenges. Make Honeywell your employer of choice!
The overall responsibility of the Site Supply Specialist function is to insure that all program materials are available on plan and within budget to allow successful build, test and delivery of our products per the internal schedule.
This person will maintain continuous surveillance of material status to insure that problem areas are identified and addressed to prevent impact to production and program goals. These activities include expediting with suppliers and buyers.
Act as the program interface with Procurement to insure that proper priorities are established to insure material availability.
Take action to prevent, minimize or eliminate any impacts due to material problems.
Report the status of material to allow other functional groups to focus their efforts to effectively support program material goals.
Other responsibilities include the timely sending and receiving of RTV material and setting up a MOS to ensure successful handling of materials
Interface with Program CCB and maintain effective EO/Change/TVA Control for material throughout the life of the program. Develop and maintain necessary procedures, controls, analyses and records to insure an effective and auditable inventory control system.
- Bachelors degree in business, technical, supply or related discipline; in lieu of degree will consider 4 yrs of experience in one or more of the following: purchasing, procurement, material planning, buyer, master scheduling or sourcing
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in one or more of the following: purchasing, procurement, material planning, buyer, master scheduling or sourcing
- Due to export restrictions this position requires United States Citizenship
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) systems
- SAP experience strongly desired
- Proficiency in writing, reading and speaking English
- Some experience in understanding the procurement process, term and conditions, negotiation, RFQ, and government contract procurement requirements
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and other computer systems.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work in fast-paced environment
Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...