- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Drives membership sales in multiple facilities
- Ensures Membership growth
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for a Facility
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to associates about member service approaches and techniques to ensure member needs, complaints, and issues are resolved
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Management or related field and 4 years experience in retail management or related field OR 8 years experience in retail management or related field.
Membership Market Manager 35 (Hudson, NH) - Sam's
Walmart Stores - 14 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...