Loan Processing Supervisor – Morgan Stanley
PHH Mortgage provides outsourced, private-label mortgage solutions to clients nationwide who are leaders in their fields of business, including financial institutions, real estate companies, credit unions, corporations and government agencies. In 2011 alone, we closed nearly $52 billion in mortgage financing. The success of our outsourcing model has enabled PHH Mortgage to become one of the top 10 originators of retail residential mortgages in the United States. Our leading-edge platform, award-winning servicing capabilities and commitment to excellent customer service help our clients achieve greater success in today’s complex market.
The Loan Processing Supervisor is responsible for leading, training, coaching and developing a team of Loan Officers that handle Platinum Service Group (PSG) clients of Morgan Stanley. The Loan Officers is responsible for managing the loan process once an application has been initiated. Moreover, they are the single point of contact for the client, private banker, and financial advisor. No outside solicitation is required; we originate for large financial institutions and our originations come directly from the clients of investment firms, such as Morgan Stanley Platinum Service Group. You will be responsible for managing Loan Officers, including direct interaction with Underwriting and our hybrid processing teams to ensure that timely and thorough updates are provided. Furthermore, elevate and address any potential issues or concerns immediately. The Loan Processing Supervisor will manage daily, weekly, and monthly reports. Additionally, you will assign Platinum Service Loans within your team and manage the work flow process. As the Loan Processing Supervisor you are tasked with ensuring loans adhere to PHH Standards, Investor guidelines and clearing conditions. In addition to this role, you will monitor performance to make certain monthly service and production forecasts are met through cadence reporting.
This is a high profile leadership position that requires outstanding customer service and communication skills. You are required to be professional, knowledgeable, and effective at handling issues or concerns with our High Net Worth Clients.
Join the PHH Mortgage team if you are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The PHH atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career. Our employees represent a broad range of experiences and perspectives. We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality customer service, driven to succeed, and focused on professional excellence.
- Full-time with Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary plus Incentive Commission Program (ICP)
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm or 9:00 am-6:00 pm
- The Loan Processing Supervisor will report into our Chicago Office in Bannockburn, Illinois and will be assigned to our Morgan Stanley Private Banking Platinum Service Group
- All PHH Loan Processing Supervisors are required to successfully pass federal and state licensing exams, which are company paid. Failure to do obtain federal and state licensing may result in termination
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 6 years’ experience in retail residential mortgage lending with direct client/borrower contact or combined experienced in both retail mortgage lending and financial services, preferably in a leadership role
- 5 years’ experience in loan originations of High Net Worth Clients is strongly preferred
- Forward thinking client focused approach to resolving issues is strongly desired
- 4 years’ experience in client relationship management and the ability to gather information, evaluate options and offer viable solutions
- Proven effectiveness with training and mentoring direct reports with the ability to lead while working under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and interact with other departments in a team environment
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, high volume office environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate information effectively and persuasively
- Must be motivated to meet and exceed established goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and have experience with mortgage processing and/or underwriting software systems such as LoanSpan or CA$H or similar programs
PHH is committed to attracting and retaining the best and the brightest and our comprehensive benefits programs are a major part of that commitment. From health and insurance coverage to financial planning programs and educational assistance, we’ve got what you need to meet many of your individual needs and goals:
PHH is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Healthcare and Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount Program
PHH Arval - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Two staples of modern life -- homes and houses -- come together at PHH. The company's operations consist of PHH Vehicle Management...