Financial Advisor/ Charleston, WV
Job ID #: 74034
Functional Area: Sales
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 3-5 years
Relocation Provided: No
Travel Percentage: 0
At VALIC, you will have the opportunity to build your business as if it were your own while receiving the benefits of working for one of the most well respected 403(b) firms in the country. VALIC is a pioneer in the 403(b) industry having implemented the first 403(b) plan in a public school in 1964. We have remained #1 in the K-12 market since inception and have continually been a leader in the higher education and healthcare markets. At VALIC, you will be provided:
- An existing book of business along with access to our institutional clients
- A set of warm leads and clear direction on how to grow your book
- Unlimited financial potential
- Numerous resources at your fingertips to ensure your success
- Flexibility to work from home and create your own schedule
- Benefits from day one to include 401K and pension plan
- Ongoing training opportunities
As a member of our dynamic team, you will partner with educators, healthcare professionals, and/or government officials to assist them with planning for their retirement. You will have the opportunity to truly make a difference in your clients’ future by conducting financial plans and suggesting products that are best suited to fit their needs.
This position reports to a District Manager that will provide coaching and guidance as you grow and maintain your book. You will also have the ability to collaborate with other Advisors in your region and nationally.
- Build client and asset acquisition through referrals, prospecting, seminars, and networking.
- Utilize financial planning tools to better understand clients’ needs.
- Continually exceed sales expectations.
- Familiarization with core VALIC products and services.
- Adhere to compliance standards.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 2 + years of experience working as an Advisor
- Successful sales track record
- Active FINRA Series 6 or 7 license and Series 63 and 65, or 66 license(s)
- Active state variable life and health license
SunAmerica Financial Group is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the United States based on over $236 billion of admitted assets as of June 30, 2011. Serving over 18 million customers, SunAmerica Financial Group is comprised of several leading life insurance and retirement services businesses, including American General Life Companies, AGLA, VALIC, Western National Life Insurance Company, SunAmerica Retirement Markets, SunAmerica Mutual Funds, SunAmerica Affordable Housing Partners, FSC Securities, Royal Alliance and SagePoint Financial. The unified businesses offer a comprehensive suite of life insurance, retirement savings products and guaranteed income solutions through an established multi-channel distribution network that includes banks, national, regional and independent broker-dealers, career
Financial Advisors, wholesale life brokers, insurance agents and a direct to consumer platform. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Valic - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -