One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention- and a robust research and development effort , we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Performs quality maintenance, diagnostics, disassemblies, inspections, rebuilds and reassemblies of all components or equipment (i.e.: engines, power trains, hydraulics, fuel systems, power generation, electrical codes, etc.) either in a shop or at customer locations with or without supervision. This may include failure analysis as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Complete routine Preventive Maintenance of Weatherford Wireline Logging Units and Cranes to ensure they remain in compliance with company and governmental regulations.
- Perform Corrective Maintenance on Weatherford Wireline Logging Units and Cranes both within in the shop and on location.
- Complete Mandatory Modifications within specified timeframe and document in applicable database.
- Fabricate parts as needed to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to obtain parts or service to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure completion of Annual DOT Certifications and Annual Crane Inspections by 3rd Party Vendors for assigned equipment.
- Complete all required documentation in relation to preventive and corrective maintenance along with certifications and enter information in applicable databases.
- Maintain inventory of consumable parts for both repair and maintenance as applicable.
- Participate in both scheduled and unscheduled District Support Visits as well as be available on 24/7 call out basis.(weekends/nights/holidays)
- Assist Operational Excellence Personnel in performing Root Cause Analysis investigations.
- Perform On-the-Job training of District Staff on Pre/Post job procedures as well as preventative maintenance procedures of Wireline Units and Cranes.
- Assist with evaluating third party repair facilities.
- Graduate of diesel technical school or 1-2 years Heavy Duty Mechanical or Crane experience
- Working knowledge of Heavy Duty Mechanical Maintenance
- Good Verbal and written communications skills
- Basic windows PC knowledge
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to be on 24/7 callout as needed (nights/weekends/holidays)
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work on Cat, Cummins, and International engines
- Working knowledge of all types truck mounted cranes
- Working knowledge of Hydraulic systems
- Crane Inspections Certification
- DOT Inspection Certification
- Commercial Drivers License
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Lifting objects in excess of 100 pounds with frequent lifting and / or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more.
Weatherford - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...