The Kitsap Sun is seeking a dynamic Inside Sales Manager to lead and coach our sales team in increasing advertising revenue from an established account base, as well as prospect and qualify new business accounts. Successful candidates will possess a strong, positive leadership style with demonstrated abilities to manage and lead in a competitive business environment.
Education & Experience/Certifications
- BS/BA in related field with 5+ years experience managing a sales team or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record of sales success.
Skills & Abilities
- Strong customer service, listening and communication skills.
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret sales demographics information.
- Must have the ability to generate reports, communicate key metrics and produce business correspondence.
- Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively respond to questions from managers, colleagues and customers.
- Must have the ability to calculate figures related to advertising rates, up sells and packages.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and the ad order entry & CRM system.
- Must have the ability to learn new software programs such as customer relations management software.
- Must have good organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
This position offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and more. The Kitsap Sun is an equal opportunity and drug-free employer.
E. W. Scripps Company - 30+ days ago
The E. W. Scripps Company (Scripps) is a diverse media company with interests in newspaper publishing, television and licensing and syndicat...