Responsible for directing regional strategy for large regional accounts, including driving and coordinating all locally executed selling and relationship activities.
Responsible for detailed understanding of large regional accounts client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Gartner selling opportunities.
Quota achievement in retaining and growing research product line (PREV) and consulting (CREV) to achieve total sales bookings (TSB) to ensure net revenue growth.
Proficient in WW/ regional account planning and understanding of territory management.
Field based territory management of assigned clients and named non-clients.
Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high level client relationships. Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings.
Timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management process.
Develop presentations and tailoring solutions to client needs higher services content.
Activity focused on large regional accounts
- Minimum 7-10 years proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software or hardware).
- Knowledge of the Healthcare Payer space desired
- 2 years of successful high level service sales experience.
- High level of business acumen.
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues ad to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decisions support to global organizations in achieving their business goals.
- Established C-Level contacts and knowledge of the issues they face.
- Demonstration of floor leadership /mentoring.
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centres.
- Extensive industry specific knowledge.
Launch your future at a global market leader, where double-digit growth is the norm. Gartner (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading...