System Administrator UNIX-Solaris-LINUX
Provide top level administration, security, and be able to accurately document your setup for Government Information Technology (IT) systems.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Administrating Solaris 10 operation systems
- Provide IT support for over 50 users at government facilities in multiple offices
- Building, auditing, and securing Solaris machines both on SPARC and x86 platforms
- Maintain Solaris network which includes routing, tunneling, and firewalls
- Author design documentation for the system to support the System Development Life Cycle
- Support Government Security Manager enforcing AIS security regulation pertaining to the Solaris network.
Visit our website at www.delex.com
- Candidate must be a US citizen and have a current SSBI
- This position requires the candidate to have at minimum a High School Diploma with Associates Degree, or two years post secondary equivalent with professional experience of at least 5 years with Solaris administration.
- Candidate must be willing to attend & complete training courses that are specific to the customer’s hardware, and software needs.
- Desired candidate should be familiar with government certification and accreditation procedures and able to document systems and complete system accreditation papers as needed.
- In addition to experience, Industry Certifications such as CISSP, MCSE, MCP or AS or BS is preferred.
- Candidate must have experience administrating Solaris systems. We desire a candidate that is familiar with the following Solaris technologies: zones/containers, virtualization, backups, networking, and central accounts.
Delex Systems is an EOE/AA employer and supports a drug free workplace