Under the supervision of the Clinical Manager, the Scheduling Specialist answers and triages all incoming calls from patients for appointments or inquiries or questions. Duties include learning the Shoretel software program, and performing other clerical duties in between calls.
General Job Duties:
Ensure the highest quality customer service
Answer the telephone quickly
Be vigilant that all calls are being covered.
Multi-tasking incoming calls, calls on hold, transfers,
Creating and analyzing call reports
Handling specialized phone inquiries
- Managerial experience
- Customer service orientation
- Professional etiquette which includes:
- Positive telephone image full of enthusiasm – a patient’s first impression of us happens over the telephone.
- Clear vocal skills
- Proper language usage
- Good written communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to mutli-task
- Proficiency with a telephone, computer and typing
- Professional personal presentation
Hours: Full time
College Degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of two year work experience in customer service.
Clemson Eye - 10 months ago