Keurig, Incorporated, a subsidiary of Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. (NASDAQ: GMCR), is an industry leader in coffee brewing technology in the U.S. for both home and office. Our patented single-cup brewing system lets people brew a perfect cup of gourmet coffee in less than a minute without the hassle of grinding beans, measuring coffee, handling filters or cleaning up. Keurig takes away all the guesswork from brewing a consistently great cup of coffee.
The Associate Product Manager is an integral participant in the development, launch, and life cycle management of the Away From Home K-Cup products. This will include acting as a business leader in developing and communicating clear and consistent product briefs, program charters, and new item setups to internal stakeholders. It will also include creating key product announcements, technical bulletins, outbound product presentations, and collateral for use by sales, distributors, and end customers. The position will support and lead the cross function product team consisting of sales, quality, service, supply chain, and engineering. Demand planning, finance, sales strategy, market research, and product life cycle management knowledge is a must. Will act as the in-house product expert and key liaison between the field and engineering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and manage the entire AFH product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Assists in new product development and ideation
- Create product briefs, presentations, and program charters based on market research and customer interactions
- Conduct product training for new hires and sales on all product related topics
- Assist in developing, managing and executing all packaging, support material, and related sales collateral
- Maintains competitive benchmarking information
- Assists in brewer forecasting and supply chain coordination
- Coordinate and manage outside creative suppliers and vendors
- Aid in the development of product related marketing research
- Support all P&L activities related to AFH products
- Evaluates product performance to help develop and update company goals and objectives
- Develop and help execute inbound and outbound communication regarding all relevant product issues
- Support the development and assist in the maintenance of product related internal documentations
- Coordinates new product set-ups with internal documentation teams
- Assist in creating and managing project budgets as required
- May be required to facilitate groups on projects
- Support various sales activities including customer visits and trade shows
Depending on the position for which you are applying, offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of one or all of the following: a background investigation, reference check, credit report and a basic pre-employment medical examination to determine whether you are able to perform the essential functions of your position, with or without reasonable accommodation. You may also be required to take a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, and your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful passage of that test. Details regarding the drug and alcohol test shall be provided to you under separate cover and you will be required to provide a signed acknowledgement of receipt of GMCR’s Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy. In addition, as a condition of employment, the company is required, under current federal regulations to certify the legal status of all employees. All employment at GMCR is contingent upon the employee presenting and maintaining authorization to work in the United States. Therefore, on your first day of employment, it will be important that you provide documentation proving both your identity and authorization to work in the United States. GMCR is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience (consumer/commercial product marketing experience preferred.
- Working with and/or launching new consumer goods product
- Developing, managing and executing packaging and related support materials for a consumer product. Experience working with an outside creative supplier a plus.
- Developing product support materials for: Sales, Retailers, and Distributors
- Ability to work with limited supervision as well as part of a team
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts
- Excellent presentation skills – creation and delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Innovative, creative thinker and problem solver
- Strategic thinker with leadership ability
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Ability lead and/or assist multiple projects
- Excitement and interest to work with a diverse cross-functional team
- Self-starter willing to roll up sleeves as needed
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard