The DeSoto Beach Hotel, Tybee Island's only Beachfront Hotel, is seeking a Part-Time Front Desk Clerk. Ideal candidates will have one year previous hotel Front Desk experience.
Front Desk Clerks are responsible for greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay. Primary duties include: registering guests, making and modifying reservations, hotel operator, and guest service duties. Front Desk Associates must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to our guests.
Qualifications and Skills:
Must pass a criminal background check and have a stable employment history.
- Flexible schedule. Regular weekday/weekend/holiday availability is required.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction.
- Reservation software and proven aptitude and familiarity with computers and computer software in general.
- Strong, accurate cash-handling skills.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be able to follow written or oral directions and possess the ability to gather, collate and classify information.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another while operating a multi-line phone and computer.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Strong work ethic.
Qualified applicants, please submit your resume to the email address listed below. No phone calls, please.
Savannah Jobs - 11 months ago
The Desoto Beach Hotel is located less than 20 minutes from Historic Downtown Savannah, 45 minutes from the Savannah/Hilton Head Island Inte...