The Account Executive will follow-up on in-bound leads, as well as seek out additional leads, to acquire new business for Replicon. The position requires the ability to connect with decision makers, and develop working relationships with them. This job includes designing and delivering presentations highlighting the Replicon suite of products, negotiating contract terms, and closing sales.
This is a full-time, permanent position working from the San Mateo corporate office.
What's in it for you:
- Ground-floor opportunity to be on a new team within the organization
- Green field territories and room for growth
- Experience the start-up energy, while still being in a stable, profitable company
- Uncapped commissions
- Excellent leadership and management
Required Experience and Skills:
- Use resources provided, and ones you already possess, to uncover and close new business opportunities
- Establish rapport and cultivate relationships with key decision makers to increase current revenue stream
- Identify common areas that a business feels pain, in regards to employee time and expenses
- Articulate the unique value proposition for different audiences in multiple departments
- Meet/exceed monthly sales goals
- Accurately track and forecast the revenue
- Work closely with other Account Executives to share and learn best practices
All successful candidates for this position will be required to submit to criminal, education and background checks.
- 2+ years of software sales experience, preferably in software applications sales, SAAS a plus
· Proven record of sales success in a similar software application environment
- Works well in a high volume, transactional sales, fast paced environment
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a CRM solution (we use salesforce.com) and Webex Technology
- Strong presentation/demonstration/communication skills over the phone, and written skills in email
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send apply for the position.
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately. Average interview process time-line from initial contact to hire is 30 days.
Connery Consulting - 9 months ago