Technician - Vehicle Development Technical Support-ENG0014662
The fifth level Associate Technician I (5B) is an entry level position. This fifth level technician should have basic knowledge, skills, training, and learning ability that could be used in other Engineering organizations. This entry level technician position is for technicians with little or no experience that have some formal education in a core skill area. They should be able to handle basic project assignments with supervision.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- ASE certification is okay
- At least 2-4 years of experience
- The candidate typically possesses minimal skills in one or maybe two of the following functions:
- The Associate Technician I should be able to carry out specifically outlined job assignments with supervision.
- The candidate should be able to describe work accomplishments or concerns through effective verbal and written communications.
- The candidate should be able to interact smoothly with other workers at several levels.
- Skill level should be documented as part of the employee's performance review.
Primary Location: US-MI-Milford
Posting Date : Feb 26, 2013, 5:11:26 PM - Ongoing
General Motors - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Growth opportunities at GM for talented people are as wide as the world.
From the design and engineering of new state-of-the-art plants...