We are seeking an experienced and successful Talent Acquisition Manager to join our growing team of professionals. This is a highly visible and strategic position responsible for the overall results of the Talent Acquisition function including budget management, ATS technology, Business Partnership and metrics for the function. If you meet our background requirements and are looking to grow your career with a company that is progressive in their approach to people and business while building the background of North America, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be directly responsible for managing and mentoring an existing team of 5. This person will identify and implement new strategies, as well as, enhance existing best practice programs to align with the company’s strategic direction. You will also play both strategic and consultative roles, partnering with the business to identify and define current and future workforce needs, including ongoing forecasting for attrition, and changing market conditions.
Other responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Manager position will include:
- Drives an HR initiative to develop a staffing system that is recognized for being collaborative, professional, responsive, and highly driven to achieve/exceed Talent Acquisition objectives
- Aligns the TA strategy with the company's strategic growth initiatives
- Serves as an internal leader and industry expert in Talent Acquisition
- Applies well developed skills in building innovative Talent Acquisition strategies which incorporate use of current sourcing strategies including optimization of Search Engines, Social Networks, Recruiting Research, Candidate Generation, Candidate Experience and Relationship Management
- Identifies and institutionalizes best practices as they relate to processes, tools, systems, and training, to support the success of the staffing function, based on internal customer satisfaction
- Leads and manages an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) platform that provides an outstanding candidate experience
- Analyzes, designs and implements best in class pre-hire assessment tool strategy that aligns to Company culture and assists in identifying top talent
- Provides strategic direction, staffing expertise, and counsel to senior management leaders within the organization on a variety of talent acquisition issues
- Effectively develops, enhances and communicates the Employment Brand through all staffing communications, social media and best practices to ensure the attraction of a high performing workforce
- Coaches and mentors TA team and Company Management on best in class interviewing techniques
The Talent Acquisition Manager position requires an experienced professional with at least 8 years of Corporate Talent Acquisition Management experience, as well as 3 or more years of experience in a similar role with a manufacturing company. In addition, the Talent Acquisition Recruiting Manager must have a track record of successful recruiting at all levels, including direct sourcing of candidates for complex hard-to-fill jobs.
Other requirements for the Talent Acquisition Manager include:
- Demonstrated success identifying and developing multiple channels to identify passive candidates and maintain a talent pipeline
- Experience successfully supporting a diverse internal customer base by learning and understanding their business, objectives and goals
- Strong performance management, feedback and coaching skills
- Solid experience developing and reporting meaningful metrics
- Proven ability to support an innovative, fast-growth environment
- Experience establishing credibility and working relationships at levels
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the development of highly successful teams, effective mentoring, motivating and empowering a staff
- Experience with a broad range of recruiting methodologies including the implementation of internal sourcing capabilities, direct sourcing, networking, professional organizations, internet and referrals
- Comprehensive knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations governing all aspects of employment law
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Management, Business or other related field Master’s degree is desirable. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
EVRAZ North America offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. We also believe in developing our people both for growth within EVRAZ North America and within the EVRAZ group overall.
To learn more about pay and benefits, please apply today!
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
EVRAZ North America is a leading steel manufacturer built on the pedigree of successful steel companies – formerly known as Oregon...