We are seeking an independent self-starter to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will be flexible and moldable with a thirst for knowledge. Strong preference given to candidates that have worked in a start-up and are accustomed to navigating fluid/changing environments. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, excellent communication and computer skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed.
The Account Coordinator role will provide client and project support for CUnet’s Call Products. The Account Coordinator will be expected to own complete projects and tasks and be a liaison to both internal and external customers.
1. Provide support to CUnet’s Call Product team in handling multiple tasks, including client support and contributing to projects and campaigns.
2. Monitor campaigns to ensure compliancy and profitability; making recommendations for campaign improvement as needed.
3. Assist with managing new clients.
4. Respond to requests for information about CUnet call product offerings.
5. Gather product data to assist in analysis of product sales, trends and profit improvement opportunities.
6. Attend client meetings to assess needs, provide recommendations, and assist in advancing initiatives with client’s and internal teams directly.
7. Oversees multiple project activities and assures completion of all project related activities
Associates degree required, Bachelors preferred or equivalent experience.
Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in marketing, sales, product management, customer service or related field.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
1. Demonstrated ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
2. Solid interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
3. Strategic and analytical abilities.
4. Develop solutions versus highlight problems.
5. Excellent attention to detail.
6. Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office suite.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.
Nelnet - 4 months ago
Nelnet, Inc. is an education planning and financing company focused on providing products and services to students, families, schools, and f...