Montage Investments, LLC, a Mariner Holdings, LLC Company, is seeking candidates for a full-time Regional Consultant position in the Leawood, KS corporate home office. The Regional Consultant will be responsible for driving revenue through building and servicing financial advisor relationships within the Broker/Dealer and Bank/Trust segments. This position will consist of working with the Regional Manager as a partner in building and servicing relationships utilizing Salesforce, our CRM. This will entail proactively establishing relationships and meetings with Financial Advisors and the Regional Manager; work with Regional Manager to develop market segmentation and region rotation. This position reports to the Director, Internal Sales.
Montage Investments, an organization managing over $13 billion in assets, is comprised of a premier group of money managers who provide proven, specialty expertise across select asset classes for individuals, businesses and institutions. It offers multiple, distinct approaches to money management that reflects many decades of professional experience and proprietary investment strategies.
The organization, headquartered in Leawood, Kansas, has experienced rapid growth with expectations of this continued trend.
- Outbound business development/prospecting calls to financial advisors in a designated region
- Build and maintain the territory calendar, rotation and segmentation of advisors
- Maintain a pipeline report on a weekly basis
- Schedule the Regional Manager with Broker/Dealer producers and prospects
- Develop and maintain a database of prospective clients from lists of advisors, conference rosters, referral leads, and other sales/service sources via our CRM, Salesforce.com
- Assist in the sale of mutual funds, separate accounts, closed-end funds, and limited partnerships to the Broker/Dealer segment
- Develop relationships by promoting business building ideas and positioning products as client investment solutions where appropriate
- Promptly respond to questions, inquiries and requests for information from existing clients and prospects
- Conduct product and sales training through individual and group training sessions, seminars, workshops, conference calls and branch meetings
- Educate producers/prospects on the investment solution; updating and informing them of portfolio developments
- Schedule/host advisor and client conference calls
- Follow-up phone calls, emails, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years sales experience with highly developed contact management skills
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 licenses or obtain within 90 days
Mariner Holdings, LLC - 14 months ago
Our firm, founded in 2008, is an employee-owned partnership with Mariner Holdings, LLC, a private company dedicated to meeting the...