The Finance & Admin Manager is responsible for management and provision of all financial accounting, analysis, inventory and logistic requirements of the office. This person will also provide advice and guidance to Senior Managers on finance issues, as well as manage all back-office staff as defined by current reporting lines. The Manager will ensure that all staff comply with finance policies as defined by corporate finance department.
Must have necessary gravitas, credibility and experience required to be both an advisor and business partner as well as ensuring compliance with centrally mandated Finance, Legal and Operational Policies.
- Manage the following areas: Credit control, Revenue, Cash Management, A/P & expenses control, Payroll, Revenue control, Taxes, Annual filings statutory & tax, Sales & order administration, Inventory control and other back office functions as necessary.
- Manage the relationship with both Internal and External Auditors and other professional advisers to the business.
- Responsible for managing back office employees through Performance Management Process.
- Contribute to the development of the technology base of the company.
- Continuous review and improvement of policies and processes that are utilized by the business in India.
- Monitor any statutory, legal, or financial directives from local and national governments or other financial authorities that affect India.
- Act as Finance & Operations Business Partner providing the Finance Leadership role for the India office. Responsible for GL, AP, AR Payroll, Inventory & other Finance related issues.
- Indian import and export procedures.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement across all aspects of India Operation, taking ownership and control of all Back-Office (non sales and marketing) activities.
- Build strong rapport and work closely with Indian Territory Managers, India General Manager & VP of Worldwide Sales & Distribution.
- Act as primary point of contact for Finance, Operations IM, Legal etc
- Departments at Bothell HQ : implementing, managing & controlling systems & processes on their behalf within India business.
- Provide management information and analysis of the India business to the General Manager and VP of Worldwide Sales & Distribution, contributing as part of the team to the development and growth of the India business.
SonoSite is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
- Qualified accountant with previous experience of working at Finance Manager/Controller level in an International (preferably US-owned) medical devices environment.
- Experience of multi-company, multi-currency systems, preferably Oracle
- Ability to communicate with and lead/persuade people at all levels, across business disciplines and borders.
- Quick learner who can contribute commercial acumen in addition to core financial skills.
- Personality to handle pressure and give feedback in positive manner
- Necessary gravitas, credibility and experience to be both an advisor and business partner as well as ensuring compliance with centrally mandated Finance, Legal and Operational Policies.
SonoSite Inc. - 3 years ago