IMPORTANCE OF THIS POSITION TO THE SUCCESS OF ANPAC :
1. Assume responsibility of mentoring Payment Plan Coordinators and Premium Coordinators. Be available to answer technical and processing questions of both Payment Plan Coordinators and Premium Coordinators.
2. Assume responsibility for reimbursement of bank fees, including reviewing documentation and determination of valid reimbursement situations.
3. Review and authorize the rejection/acceptance of required payment plan documentation.
4. Assist supervisor in coordinating staff scheduling, workload assignments, date charts, produce testing and implementation, etc.
5. Assume responsibility for assisting with workflow efficiency/process improvement, and serve as participant on cross-functional project teams.
6. Assist with SOX maintenance for Payment Plan Services.
7. Assist in training of new team members in the Payment Plan Services department.
8. Assist in preparing documents for agent training.
9. Assist in writing procedures for PPS.
Educational Equivalent – High school diploma required. College degree preferred. ANPAC Underwriting Services experience required and insurance education/training required. ANPAC Premium Coordinator experience preferred.
Specialized Training – Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook Application training/experience required. Leadership training preferred. Knowledge of ANPAC’s receivable screens required.
Specific Abilities - Must be able to maintain congruous working relationships with representatives from various areas of the company. Must possess and demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills. Must possess the proven analytical skills to assimilate information from various and multiple sources upon which to base quick and accurate decisions. Must possess ability to train others, practice and exhibit patience, empathy and understanding.
Knowledge - Must understand ANPAC products and systems including but not limited to Issues 32, SCAPS, Easy Pay, MAP, Quick Pay, ANPAC rating rules and reinstatement/cancellation procedures. Must be able to suggest ongoing improvements to these systems. Must be able to utilize Microsoft Excel to maintain proper rating of prior term adjustments, explanation of premiums charged and received.
*PLEASE NOTE: Depending upon qualifications of applicants, another level may be substituted for this position.
American National Family of Companies - 18 months ago