(Platinum Banking Unit)
The Relationship Manager works with the personal and business clients of Platinum Banking. This position is responsible for developing and strengthening personal and non-borrowing business relationships with current and prospective high net worth and large balance clientele .
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to, development of both business and personal new business opportunities (primarily deposit growth); and providing high quality service in a personalized and professional manner, ensuring an exceptional customer experience within Platinum Banking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other business related field.
- Five (5) years in sales management position.
- Effective interpersonal skills including maturity, sound judgment, teamwork orientation, and sensitivity to deal with confidential business, and client-related information and issues.
- Broad knowledge of internal and branch office reporting systems and reasonable facility with computer applications.
- Thorough understanding of Bank products, competitor products, client needs and effective product positioning.
- Strong planning, negotiation and sales skills. Willingness to take ow nership of client relationships; Attentive to client relationship development ; Aggressive in prospecting.
- Branch office experience including knowledge of sales, products and operations.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge in MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Monster - 17 months ago