• Installing and maintaining all Billboards:
• Remove and hang flexes, remove and hang vinyl’s, cut and prepare flexes and vinyl’s for installation, cut, prepare and install copy on Tri-Visions, drive truck daily
• Maintain structures – repairs include but not limited to: tightening bolts, painting steel structures, repairing trim and various parts of the sign face and structure, change light bulbs as needed, paint structures, assemble structures and faces when required, building and Installing extensions, cutting brush/weeds, conduct storm damage repairs, minor electrical repairs, sweeping/cleaning workshop area, use power/manual tools, must adhere to all safety regulations, must attend safety meetings as required, maintain operation vehicles, maintain tools, equipment and machinery, other project and maintenance as needed or as assigned by the Operations Manager or General Manager
• General construction knowledge with the ability to work in year round weather conditions must be able to climb, and work at heights on sign structures and lift equipment.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• CDL license preferred
• NCCCO Crane license preferred
• Current and Valid driver’s license required
• Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical
• Working outside year round in all inclement weather, climbing, lifting, carrying, bending, kneeling, walking and driving a company vehicle.
• Must meet customer deadlines
• Must report to work as scheduled and on time
• Some overnight travel maybe needed
Lamar - 20 months ago