Citrix is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. Citrix solutions pave the way for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure. We’re currently looking for a Field Sales Manager to join our
Our sales organization provides our clients with End to End Solutions without third party dependencies. We provide a complete Solutions Portfolio linking the mobile world- people, data and applications with the Cloud world.
The Field Sales Manager develops and manages an assigned mid-sized geographical territory consisting of value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase Citrix market share and revenue. Responsible for managing typically midsized accounts within an assigned geographical territory to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
Field Sales Manager responsibilities include:
Qualifications and Requirements
- Develops and manages an assigned geographical territory consisting of value-added resellers (volume and non-volume), strategic partners, prospects and customers to increase Citrix market share and revenue.
- Prospects for new business, direct customer engagement, working with Citrix Solutions Network (CSN) partners to increase Citrix product knowledge and efficiencies, and whenever possible, leveraging ISV and Citrix Strategic Business Alliances (CBA) relationships to drive sales into end user accounts.
- Manages both an indirect customer procurement and direct customer engagement model.
- Responsible for all aspects of the sale from pricing negotiations to contract development to ensuring successful order fulfillment once the order has been received and processed by Citrix.
- Ability to leverage and maximize CSN/CBA/SI/ISV partners as the fulfillment channel while working with Citrix end user accounts on IT initiatives.
Manage weekly forecasts against revenue targets and work closely with inside sales counterpart to manage the pipeline and set appropriate monthly and quarterly revenue expectations using Citrix-defined CRM and forecasting tools.
- Ability to partner with sales and service organizations and IT business executives within corporate environments.
- Typically responsible for midsized accounts, and/or a mid-size-sized quota/territory.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities needed for the Field Sales Manager role:
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- Strong knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle (shrink wrap, licensing, etc.)
- Knowledge of Citrix products is a plus.
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions.
- Ability to motivate, train and conduct seminars to drive mind share within CSN partners to increase Citrix revenues within assigned territory.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, attitude and follow through ability.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and other locations including Corporate HQ.
Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of service and application delivery. Every day, our teams are developing solutions that are deployed in thousands of networks around the globe to optimize, secure and control the delivery of all enterprise and cloud services. Elevate to the world's most advanced cloud network platform by applying online for the
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years prior territory sales experience in a high tech environment in an indirect sales and procurement environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology.
Key words: Field Sales Manager, Sales, Management, Cloud, Technology, Account Manager, Account Executive, Software Sales.
We offer our employees competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Citrix is an equal opportunity employer.
Citrix Systems - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable PCs, IP...