This position provides primary upgrade, implementation, and production eBS and database administration support for a variety of projects generally related to eBS projects. Implementation, Upgrade, RAC, Dataguard, and Tuning are some of the many technologies and practices the field DBA's engage in. This position is based out of Jibe’s Bellevue, WA office.
- Implementation and upgrade of eBusiness Suite
- Patching and cloning of database and eBS instances.
- Implementation and support of any and all Oracle technologies: RAC, OATS, SOA, Hyperion, OBIEE
- Issue fixes and problem resolution for production and development databases
- Documenting procedures and issue resolution and providing status reports to key team members
- Interaction with key team members and client management
Reports To: Practice Director
- 5-10 years experience maintaining, installing, configuring an Oracle eBS and database systems.
- Experience diagnosing and tuning system, database, and application infrastructure issues.
- 5 or more years SQL, PL/SQL, shell scripting or programming experience for administration tasks.
- Experience with Application Server environments such as Oracle Application Server 10gAS and WebLogic.
- Knowledge of using Oracle in a Linux, Unix or Windows environment. Core knowledge of administration tasks, such as backup & recovery, shell scripting, file system security, networking, and system configuration.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite system administration is strongly preferred with a strong emphasis on 11i & R12 patching, maintenance and management best practices.
- Familiarity with industry standard database monitoring tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Information Systems or relevant experience/certifications.
- Oracle OCA or OCP certification is a plus.
- Self-disciplined with a strong initiative
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, email and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize project tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of various teams
- Ability to adopt new technologies quickly providing quality deliverables to our clients.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- This position requires after hours and weekend work.
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Bellevue, WA
Jibe Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Jibe Consulting conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jibe Consulting, Inc. - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -